Course Fees and Refunds Policy
1. Once we receive your booking and fees, this is your instruction to us
that you want to be booked on a course.
2. All bookings incur a registration booking fee of £20. This
fee is always included in the course fee and you do not have to pay extra.
3. Once you have booked and paid for a course, you may not cancel and no refund will be given.
4. Having made your booking, if you wish to transfer to another date,
if you would like to repeat the same course again or if you could not attend the course, then you can book onto another course and you will not pay the full course fee again, but only a £20 registration fee.
5. If the whole course is cancelled by us, you will have the choice of a full refund
or a free transfer to another course.
6. If in special circumstances individual sessions are cancelled due
to a problem with the venue or other matters out of our control, we will offer
alternative replacement dates but no refund will be made.
7. If at any time we make special offers or a specific offer to an individual,
this is not binding and can be withdrawn at any time.
8. Once paid for exam fees are not refundable, but the fees are valid
for a year, this should include up to four different exam dates.
9. Exam certificates and complimentary achievement t-shirts are only
presented formally to those who attend our end of year Academy Awards.
You must make sure that you book your place for the Awards in time.